Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Hardest Part is Getting Started

It took a while, but I have finally landed on my feet. Things are finally starting to look a little sunnier in theFPOE camp. The main thing though, is even when you're down; never let em' see you sweat. Which means one thing and one thing only, it is time to get back down to business. Summer is half over and that means the party in its entirety is finito. Time to get back to the dirty, grimy, grind. Money goes where the mouth is, complacency is the enemy so let apathy's reign be over. I don't have lots of time left this summer, and apparently it's less time than SAIT this time around...which means the cacophonie c'est fini. Keep it locked to see what's been going on. There's lots going on in my mind right now, with a lot of ideas bubbling. I'm sure a few of you would like to see my efforts put forth in a different direction, but no one is going to make anything happen for me, but myself. Knawmeen? The task is daunting and obstacles look insurmountable, but the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. Although the first step is always the hardest to take. However don't sweat it fam, I'll make it happen I promise.

I just feel everything coming together, and now it's time to get some of these ideas and creative projects ready to come to fruition. Though I won't get into too much detail, just keep it locked. I have plenty to share, and plenty to show you.

So Sayonara, try tomorrow the FPOE has go it locked.

No comments: