Monday, July 13, 2009

I've Been Struggling

The thing with having a blog is that need to maintain it, and that need to bring it to the next level. For me it got to a point where I wanted it to succeed and have all this mainstream appeal that I started doing a little bit too much with it. I am not easily inspired, but I am easily motivated. I've tried many different ways to run this blog, and it keeps reverting back to the kind of blogging I'm so sick of doing. The kind of blogs 99.9% of everyone out there. We scour the internet and find things to put up on ours. I mean don't get me wrong I am not kocking on this form of blogging whatsoever, in my opinion those bloggers are necessary bloggers. They proliferate information, and in this day and age they are the pulse and life beathers of popular culture. That's cool and all, but I don't want to be solely that kind of blogger. Some of the best advice I have ever heard given was that take things into your own account, you make your own opportunities, and pick something that you don't see that's going on. Gotta remember, it's not where you take things from, it's where you take things to. You don't gotta think outta the box, just out of someone else's.

No comments: